Monkey Money is your "brandable" virtual currency.
With each scan a set amount of currency is deposited to the students account.
If you are having a big after school Monkey Money party I would encourage you to print out the "Monkey Money Totals" report (Reports >> Monkey Money Totals) sorted by Barcode number. Tape this report to a wall near your event so student can look up how much they have in their account. This really speeds up the checkout process.
1. Click "Settings" in the side bar menu.
2. Click "Monkey Money" in the expanded side bar menu.
3. Enter the name of your currency.
4. Set a currency abbreviation.
5. Set an amount to be deposited per scan.
6. Click the "Save" button.
At the bottom of the app tap the "$" to switch to ATM mode. Scan or manually enter a barcode number.
The username and amount available are shown.
Enter an amount to deduct and then tap the green "Charge" button.
1. Click "ATM" in the side bar menu.
2. Enter or scan in the barcode number.
3. Click the "Check Balance" button. This will automatically happen if you have a properly configured scanner connected to the computer.
The username is shown and any available balance.
Enter an amount to deduct and click the "Purchase" button.